Sunday 31 August 2014

August favourites!

Heyy guys,
I'm going to talk about my 3 favourite fashion related things on the last day of each month. 

So this August I liked this blouse from Forever 21 because it's very comfortable to wear and it's a lovely summery colour.

I'm loving heels at the moment (just kidding, I always love them) and I found an amazing black pair at Graceland.
They were reasonably priced, and completely worth it because it was a sort of 2 in 1 shoe, because it has a heel, but it fits like a boot (if that makes sense).

They don't look very attractive, but trust me, when you wear them, you'll honestly love it!

This month I was quite fond of Flormar eyeliner because it was a good price and stayed on throughout the day.

This isn't very well known, but I'm not sure why because it's as good as 'designer' eyeliners.

I'll see you again next month with more fabulous fashion finds!
Catch you later people,

-Miya

2 comments: